London, Greater London
We are looking for experienced ServiceNow consultant to join our growing team.
This is a hand-on role to help our clients deliver solutions using ServiceNow ITOM and CMP.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years experience working on ServiceNow Platform
- Hands on experience in ITOM or CMP is required.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Proven experience implementing and customising a web architected, n-tiered enterprise applications, strong experience with SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, etc.), PowerShell, Perl and Shell scripting
- Strong knowledge in Integrating in Third Party systems using REST/SOAP.
- Background in Java or any programming language is a plus.
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
- Strong core knowledge of ITIL processes
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification Preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist – Cloud Management is a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
- Experience with the development and presentation of custom ServiceNow applications
Note: This role is remote with some travel to client sites required across UK & EUROPE. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s at this time.
Please apply with below details:
– Please provide updated CV in word format
– Notice Period
– Are you currently working permanent/contract?
– Current Nationality